|
|
Weird*Weird*Juz Weird*
It hurts when i see the nonchalance in your eyes
It hurts when i see how much you NOT care It hurts when i see that you are unhappy It hurts when you don't think i'll understand Been feeling weird the whole day. Just weird. I guess i miss jie. She's been having meeting every week and i see less of her now that i've gone to youth. It's pretty weird not having her around. I mean, i do see her around and all, but it's just different. Oh, and i said my thanks to 超群阿姨 le. It was really sweet of her to congratulate me abt my results, and ask abt things. haha. wuz pretty suprised she actually cares enough to do dat. It really made me smile for real in a long time. =) I'm going for teens camp. i realised. But still feeling funny abt it. I'm in HaoChang's grp and my 灵修 partners are Yiling and ZhengHui. Haha. cuz the committee came to ask me who i would prefer being wif. so cute. I chose haochang's grp cuz JiaHui wuz there. heh. She's the only teen i'm still on close terms wif. =) mebbe cuz we share the same name. So ya. i asked JiaEn whether she can come. She said if i go she'll go, and i said if she goes i'll go. So we both went. so bo liao rite. WenQi's letter. Haven wrote a reply to her. I'm so bad. Actually, there wuz a time when i wrote letters to alot of pple. But i got kinda disheartened when few replied. I mean, imagine waiting waiting waiting for someone's reply to find out hey, the person seriously cant be bothered. I guess that's the the prelude to my pessimism. I started thinking, hey, nobody cares, understand? to myself. Then Fen Fen got married. She was excited during the preparation and all, and wrote me loads of letters telling me abt her plans and him. heh. so sweet. But that wuz the last time anyone wrote anything to me. A week before Fen's wedding. And den.... full stop. yupz. I wonder when i'll feel really happy again. Maybe never. since i cant see a point in the near future that will really make me happy. Life wif nothing to look forward to is depressing. seriously. P.S to Jamie&Hannah&Sherry: It's not that i don wan to ask him or tell him. It's that i noe what his reply would be. And i cant make myself forget. I tried, really, and failed miserably. Joyce at 9:51 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
04 January DreamZz* 04 February DreamZz* 04 March DreamZz* 04 April DreamZz* 04 May DreamZz* 04 June DreamZz* 04 July DreamZz* 04 August DreamZz* 04 September DreamZz* 04 October DreamZz* 04 November DreamZz* 04 December DreamZz* Feeling... dreamz counter* |
|||||